How To get Canon Pixma TR7520 Reset?
You can troubleshoot your printer simply by factory resetting it. Before you jump into resetting the printer, note that some issues cannot be solved by resetting the printer, for instance, paper jam.
On this page, we'll see when to reset the printer and the methods to get Canon Pixma TR7520 reset.
How to Set Up Canon imageClass MF525dw Printer?
- You can reset the printer to clear any printing issues.
- When you tend to see the Printer Maintenance Required warning message on the printer's control panel.
- When your printer is not connecting to the network, you can opt for resetting your printer. It removes any small bugs or glitches.
Carry-on the following methods to reset the Canon Pixma TR7520 printer:
Method 1: Power Cycle
- Turn OFF your Canon printer and disconnect the power cord from it.
- Make sure to unplug the other end of the power cord from the power source and wait sixty seconds.
- Now, reconnect the power cord to the printer. The printer resets and turns ON automatically.
Method 2: Pause/Reset Button
- Turn off the Canon printer and disconnect the power cable.
- Wait for 20 to 30 seconds and reconnect your Canon printer to the power supply.
- Turn ON the printer, press and hold the Pause/Reset button simultaneously for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Release the Pause/Reset button after the attention lights turn ON.
- Wait for the product to restore factory defaults.
Method 3: Resetting via Control panel
- On the printer's control panel, use the directional keys and navigate to the Setup option and then select Settings.
- Select the Device Settings option followed by Reset Settings.
- Now, you can choose the option to reset a particular setting on your printer.
- If you want to restore the printer settings completely, then select Reset All.
- Confirm your selection by selecting the OK button and compete for the factory reset. The printer automatically restarts.
For any guidance in Canon Pixma TR7520 reset, click on the Call button to contact our technical team.
The site functions independently. We intend to provide service, especially to the Canon printer users. We are, by no means, affiliated to the manufacturer and do not rely on them for providing service. Any image, logo, or trademark mentioned on the site have been acknowledged. We are not liable to any loss or damage occurred in connection to the website or the information contained in it. Go through our statement of policies carefully before using the site.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 | All rights are reserved