Canon Pixma MG5720 Setup Assistance
Canon Pixma MG5720 Printer Unboxing Guidance
- To perform the printer functions without any errors, you will have set up the printer.
- The Canon Pixma MG5720 setup process includes first-time printer installation and steps to perform the printer functions.
- Follow the below-mentioned guidelines to set up your printer.
- Ensure that the parcel is sealed after receiving your shipment.
- Take your printer out of the parcel and place it on a flat surface.
- Safeguard all the add-ons that came along with your printer.
- Associate your printer by using the power cable to the direct power socket.
- Power up the Canon printer by pressing the power button. Set the preferences as per your wish.
- Install genuine ink tanks in its slot.
- Load manufacturer recommended printing sheets into the input tray.
- Now, install the compatible driver firmware to perform the printer function.
Canon Pixma MG5720 Driver & Manual Download
Canon Pixma MG5720 Driver
- To establish the communication between the printer and system you use, you will have to install the compatible driver.
- You have separate drivers for both Windows and Mac systems.
- Proceed with the steps mentioned below to download the printer driver.
- Enter the printer model for which you want to download the printer driver.
- The page loading speed may vary in accordance with the network strength.
- Once the page is loaded, scroll to the Driver section.
- Choose the printer driver that is compatible with the Operating System you use.
- Click on the Driver or Download button to download the setup file.
- After downloading the setup file, start performing the installation process.
Canon Pixma MG5720 Manual
- Make use of the manual to know the details about your Canon Pixma MG5720 setup.
- You can know how to perform the printer functions also. Follow the guidelines below to download the manual.
- Open any web browser on your system.
- On this site, search for your printer model.
- Navigate to the Manual section and click the Download button.
- The download speed varies according to the network strength.
- The manual will be loaded in a separate tab on your browser.
- You can refer to the manual online or save it for future use.
Guide: Canon Pixma MG5720 Ink Tank Installation
- You can use the ink tank that came along with the printer parcel.
- Proceed with the steps mentioned below to install the ink tanks.
- Power On your Canon Pixma MG5720 setup.
- Access the Operation Panel and the paper output tray by opening it.
- Wait until the printhead of your printer stops.
- Pull the orange cap slowly after removing the protective film on the tank.
- Ensure that you do not make contact with the nozzle on the tank.
- Install the ink tanks in its slot with respect to the matching color labels.
- Gently push them inwards until you hear a click sound.
- The Red Light depicts that the ink tank installation is successful.
- Go with the steps mentioned above to install other ink tanks.
- Close the paper output tray and the operation panel of your printer.
- After 2 minutes, check if the Auto Printhead Alignment message is displayed on your printer screen. Now, press the Ok button.
Canon Pixma MG5720 Paper Loading Guidance
- To avoid any printer errors, load the manufacturer recommended printing sheets into the input tray
- Follow the procedure given below to load the printing sheets into the tray.
- Switch On your Canon Pixma MG5720 setup.
- Pull the paper tray out of your printer.
- After loading the printing sheets into the tray, adjust them with the paper width guides.
- Take out any inappropriate printing sheets from your printer.
- Remove the printing sheets if the edges are folded.
Steps: Canon Pixma MG5720 Driver Installation
- Installation of the setup file can be done by using the CD that came with your printer.
- In case you do not have the CD, download the printer driver from this site and proceed with the steps mentioned below.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup file.
- The setup file will be in the .exe format for Windows OS and the . Dmg format for Mac OS.
- Click Run when the Installation Wizard box opens.
- Select the Type of Connection as either wired or wireless when a pop-up prompts.
- Disconnect the USB cable while performing the installation process.
- Re-connect it if you opt for a wired connection when the system prompts a message.
- Click on the Next option and wait until the installation is complete.
- Read and accept the License Agreement displayed on the screen. Click Finish to complete the installation process.
- Mark your Canon Pixma printer as the Default Printer in the Windows system. In case you are using the Mac device, click the Apple icon. Select System Preferences from the drop-down list. Now, choose Printers and Scanners.
- Add your printer to the list by clicking the ( + ) plus Symbol. Remove and re-add the printer to the list, if the printer name is listed already.
Canon Pixma MG5720 Wireless Setup
- In order to connect your printer using the wireless network, use an Ethernet cable or router.
- Follow the guidelines mentioned below to connect your printer using a wireless connection.
- Tap the Home button on your Canon Pixma MG5720 setup and choose LAN Settings.
- Press the function key on the left of your printer and tap Change LAN.
- Select the Ok button to confirm the settings.
- Choose the Activate Direct Connect option and touch Ok —> Yes —> Ok button.
- Verify the SSID name on the display panel of your printer and press the function key on the right.
- Select Yes and Ok. You will have to connect your system and network to the same wireless network.
- The network bandwidth should be in-between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. You cannot establish the connection to your printer if the bandwidth range differs.
Canon Pixma MG5720 Mobile Printing Guidance
Mobile printing is the best choice to perform the printer functions from anywhere and at any time by using your smart device. Refer to the below-mentioned techniques to enable the mobile printing option on your printer.
Canon Pixma MG5720 Airprint Setup
- Ensure that your Mac is running on the latest version.
- Power On your Canon Pixma MG5720 printer.
- Click on the Apple icon and choose the System Preferences option.
- Select Printer and Scanners and click the + symbol to display the list of printers.
- Select the name of the printer that is listed as Bonjour Multifunction.
- Choose the Secure AirPrint or AirPrint option from the Use menu.
- Click Add Printer to add your printer to the list.
- Try performing the Print function by opening an application of your choice.
- Choose the printer name with the term AirPrint added with it from the Print Dialog box.
- Alter the default settings if needed and click Print to start the Print operation.
Canon Pixma MG5720 Cloud Print Setup
To print from Google Cloud Print, you must have a Google account. Register your printer with the Google account.
- Login to your Google account. In case you do not have an account, create one.
- As the next step, you will have to register your printer to the Cloud Print service.
- Open the Chrome browser on your system and tap the Menu ( three horizontal lines ) option.
- Choose Settings —-> Show Advanced Settings —> Google Cloud Print.
- Select the Manage option from the Google Cloud Print section.
- Choose Canon MG5700 Series and Add Printers option.
- Press Ok when you are displayed with the confirmation message.
- A confirmation message will pop-up on the control panel of your printer. Press the Ok button to establish the connection.
- Open any document and start performing a printer function.
Canon Pixma MG5720 Mopria Setup
- Using Mopria, you can perform the print function from your smart device easily.
- Download the Mopria application from the Play store or website.
- Open any application or document you want to print from your device.
- Press the App or Share menu. Choose Print from the options listed below.
- Choose the name of your printer from the list.
- If necessary, alter the settings and click Print.
Canon Pixma MG5720 Printer Functions Guide
Guide: Canon Pixma MG5720 Ink Replacement
You can perform the print function easily using your Canon Pixma MG5720 printer. Follow the guidelines mentioned below to perform the print function.
- Proceed with the guidelines mentioned below to replace the ink tank on your Canon printer.
- Power On your Canon Pixma MG5720 setup.
- Open the operation panel on your printer. Access the output tray to remove the ink tank.
- After opening the panel, take out the old ink tank from its slot.
- Now, unwrap the new tank and remove the orange cap from it.
- Insert the ink tank in your printer and check if a light is flashing on the ink tank. If yes, the printer has recognized your ink tank.
- Now, close the operation panel and the output tray.
- Try to perform the Print function by using your Canon Pixma printer.
How to Print on Canon Pixma MG5720?
- Follow the guidelines mentioned below to know how to print by using your Canon printer.
- Verify whether the driver files are installed.
- Ensure that you install the ink tanks and load the printing sheets recommended by the manufacturer.
- Click File —-> Print or Ctrl + P keys to initiate the Print function.
- The Print Properties dialog box opens where you can alter the changes if needed.
- The settings that you can change will be Layout, Number of Copies and more.
- Click Print to begin the printing process.
How to Scan on Canon Pixma MG5720?
- To have a copy of the document, scanning is the best choice.
- You can scan a document whenever needed and save it for future use.
- Power On your Canon Pixma MG5720 setup and keep it in the ready-state.
- Place the file on the Platen of your Canon Pixma printer. Ensure that the platen is free from dust and debris.
- Now, launch the IJ Scan Utility. Press the Auto mode to detect the document and scan it automatically.
- You can also select the type of file ( document or image ) you want to scan on the tool.
- Perform the alterations if any by pressing the Settings option, and then clicking Ok to apply the changes.
- Press Scan and verify the preview of the scanned document on your system. You can save it for future use.
Steps: How to Reset Canon Pixma MG5720?
- Doing a Hard reset is the best option if you are facing printer problems.
- This will bring your printer back to its default settings. Here, we have mentioned some steps to reset your Canon Pixma printer.
- Power On your Canon Pixma MG5720 setup if it is turned Off.
- Press the Home button and tap the Setup option.
- Touch Reset Setting from the Device Setting menu.
- You can choose for any resetting service from Web Service Setup Only, Lan Settings Only, Settings Only, Device Info Sending Setting Only, or Reset All.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete. Now, choose the Yes and Ok option to confirm the Selection mode.
Canon Pixma MG5720 Setup Troubleshooting Guide
Here we have mentioned the issues that occur in the Canon Pixma MG5720 printer more frequently. Follow the simple procedure specified below to fix the problem. In case of queries, contact our tech support team and get a solution .
- Disconnect the connection made after turning Off your printer.
- Open the operational panel on your printer.
- Check for jams under the printhead holder.
- Pull the printing sheet which is stuck out of your printer.
- Ensure that the sheets do not tear. Remove the small bits of paper stuck in your printer.
- Close the operation panel of your Pixma printer and establish the disconnected connection.
- Try to print a document or image by using your printer to check if the issue is resolved.
- Plugin your Canon Pixma MG5720 setup to the wall socket directly without using any surge protectors.
- Connect your printer to a secure home network to avoid issues.
- Remove damaged printing sheets from your printer.
- Verify whether you have installed the genuine ink tanks. Canon printers do not support other brand ink tanks.
- Check if the paper loaded and the printer settings are the same.
- If you change the paper, alter the settings on your printer. Now, try to print using your Pixma printer.
- Change the tank if the ink level is low or empty.
- Discard the orange tape from the ink tank. Ensure that it does not disturb the nozzle.
- Do not touch the nozzle on the ink tank.
- Perform the Print function to examine the nozzle pattern by tapping the Nozzle Check Pattern.
- Clean the printhead by tapping the Home icon. Touch Setup, select Maintenance —-> Ok.
- Select Cleaning and tap the Ok button. Now, press the Yes and Ok button to begin the process.
- Wait until the printhead cleaning is finished. Try to print by using your printer to check if the issue is resolved.
- Turn On your Canon printer. Check if you have installed the driver files.
- Power On your router and check if the WPS light is blinking.
- Remove the devices that can cause interference with the router. Place the router close to your printer.
- Connect the printer to the network that has a bandwidth of 2.4 GHz.
- Key in the credentials properly for the chosen network.
- Reset your Canon Pixma MG5720 setup by following the steps mentioned in the Reset section.
The site functions independently. We intend to provide service, especially to the Canon printer users. We are, by no means, affiliated to the manufacturer and do not rely on them for providing service. Any image, logo, or trademark mentioned on the site have been acknowledged. We are not liable to any loss or damage occurred in connection to the website or the information contained in it. Go through our statement of policies carefully before using the site.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 | All rights are reserved