Canon Pixma MG5620 Setup Guidance
Canon Pixma MG5620 is a wireless all-in-one printer that is designed to meet user’s needs. The stellar assembly of features makes it a top-notch printer tailored to meet all your office tasks. Now you can print, scan, and copy with your Canon Pixma MG5620 Setup.
Canon Pixma MG5620 Unboxing Guide
- Check for a seal on the package.
- If the seal is not there, return it to the manufacturer.
- Remove all the excess packing materials.
- Check if all the other accessories are present.
- Place the Canon Pixma MG5620 Setup on a flat surface.
- Connect your printer to a power plug.
- Set the required preferences.
- Take a test print.
Canon Pixma MG5620 Printer Download Guidance
Canon Pixma Mg5620 Driver Download
- The driver serves as a bridge between the system and the printer. It is an essential part of the printing process. Proceed with the instructions given below.
- The driver that is downloaded should be compatible with your operating system.
- You can download the driver from the internet.
- The driver can also be installed from the CD-ROM.
- The CD is provided in the printer package.
- Place the CD-ROM in the CD drive of your system.
- Instructions are displayed on the screen follow them.
Canon Pixma MG5620 Manual Download
- The Canon Pixma MG5620 setup user manual contains all the necessary details about the printer. It helps the user with the first time installation and troubleshooting some basic errors. To download the manual, go with the steps given below.
- Switch On your system.
- Open a web browser.
- Type the essential keywords in the search box.
- Download the manual.
- The manual will be available in the downloads section of your system.
- Double click on it to open the manual.
- The user manual is also available in the printer package.
- You can use it as a reference in case of any errors.
Steps: Canon Pixma MG5620 Ink Refill
- Remove the top cover.
- Make sure not to touch the tubes or other parts.
- Find the ink tank and remove the tank cap.
- Place the cap in the tank cap holder.
- Open the ink bottle.
- Place the nozzle in the opening of the ink tank.
- Squeeze the ink bottle.
- Insert the tank cap after the ink tank is filled.
Canon Pixma MG5620 Wireless Setup
- Make sure your Canon Pixma MG5620 setup is turned on.
- Search for the Wi-Fi button on your printer.
- Press the button until the orange lamp flashes.
- Go to the access point when the Wi-Fi button turns blue.
- Now press the WPS button.
- Keep pressing the Cancel Button until the orange light flashes 15 times.
- Load the printer with A4 sheets.
- The Network Information page gets printed.
How to Connect Canon MG5620 Printer Wirelessly?
- Use the arrow buttons until WLAN appears on the screen.
- Click the Left function.
- Press the Wireless LAN setup and click OK.
- The printer now searches for a wireless network.
- Then choose Other setup.
- Make use of the arrow buttons to select Other setup.
- Then use the arrow buttons and click on WPS.
- A PIN code will be displayed. Key-in the PIN code in your router
- Now the printer will connect to the network. Click OK once it is connected.
Canon MG5620 Printer Wireless Setup for Mac
- Connect your Canon Pixma MG5620 setup to a power supply.
- Press the Home button on the printer.
- Use the arrow buttons to find WLAN.
- Click the left function button.
- Choose Wireless LAN setup. Once the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp gets lit.
- Now the printer will search for an access point
Canon Pixma MG5620 Mobile Printing Guidance
The process of printing documents through your mobile is known as mobile printing. You can send images from your mobile which can then be printed wirelessly. Certain specific requirements need to be met before starting this process. Download the Canon app on your mobile. Both the printer and the mobile needs to be connected to the same network.
Canon Pixma Mg5620 Airprint Setup
- With Canon Pixma MG5620 setup you can now print your documents directly from your iPhone. With AirPrint, you can now start printing on your mobile. Follow the instructions given below to print your documents using Airprint.
- Turn on your machine.
- Connect your machine with LAN.
- Open the document on your Apple device.
- Click the Operation icon.
- Select Print from the list of options.
- Find your model in the Printer options.
- Use the + and – buttons to specify the number of copies.
- Make the required changes and choose Print.
Canon Pixma MG5620 Cloud Print Setup
- Google cloud print enables your Canon Pixma MG5620 printer to print documents anywhere. To print your documents using Google cloud print, follow the steps given below.
- Make sure your printer is turned ON.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Choose Print from the Chrome Menu.
- Click on the Change option and then choose Destination.
- Select your Canon Pixma MG5620 printer and then press Print.
- You can print data without connecting to the internet.
- Proceed with the above-given procedure but select the Canon MG3600 series under Local Destinations.
Canon Pixma MG5620 Printer Functions
- Power ON your "Canon Pixma MG5620 Setup".
- Make sure that your system and printer are connected properly.
- Open the document that needs to be printed.
- Search for the file.
- Choose the Print option.
- Customize the required setting.
- Fill the input tray with A4 sheets.
- Now "click" Print.
- Search for the Printer driver setup window on your system and open it.
- In the Page Setup tab, choose Duplex printing.
- Select Automatic if you do not want to perform the duplex process manually.
- Perform the duplex process manually by reloading the paper after it has been printed on one side.
- Make sure the settings are set.
- Click OK on the Page Setup tab. This will initiate Canon Pixma MG5620 Setup duplex printing.
The site functions independently. We intend to provide service, especially to the Canon printer users. We are, by no means, affiliated to the manufacturer and do not rely on them for providing service. Any image, logo, or trademark mentioned on the site have been acknowledged. We are not liable to any loss or damage occurred in connection to the website or the information contained in it. Go through our statement of policies carefully before using the site.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 | All rights are reserved