Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup Guidance
A Canon Pixma MG3670 setup is a wireless all-in-one photo printer with which you can Print and Scan remotely.
Canon Pixma MG3670 Printer Unboxing Guide
- Unwrap the printer from the box carefully.
- Look for the missing or defective parts.
- Place the Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup on a flat surface.
- Remove the seal and tape from the unit.
- Install the fine cartridges and load paper in the tray.
- Establish the power supply to the printer.
- Link the printer to a Wi-Fi network and download the driver.
Loading Papers in the Tray
- Align the paper neatly before loading.
- Open the access door.
- Slide the paper guides using the right paper guide.
- Place the paper stack in the front tray with the print side facing downward.
- Align the paper guides accordingly.
- Unfold the output tray extension.
- Extend the paper output tray and open the paper output support.
Note: Make sure that the paper output tray is open while printing; else the device cannot start printing.
Install the Ink Cartridges
- Ensure that the Canon Pixma MG3670 setup is turned ON.
- Open the front cover as well as the paper output tray.
- Open the paper output cover, and the head cover opens automatically.
- Remove the protective tape of the ink cartridges and insert them carefully into the cartridge holder carefully until they touch the back end.
- Secure the cartridge by pushing the lock lever upwards and shut the paper output cover.
- Note: Never remove the cartridges from the machine or leave it open, as it will cause the cartridge to dry and the device will not run properly.
Canon Pixma MG3670 WPS Connection Method
- Ensure that you turn the printer ON and press the WPS button on the wireless router when required.
- Press the Wi-Fi button on the Canon Pixma MG3670 setup for few seconds until the ON light flashes.
- Press the Black button and then the Wi-Fi button.
- Check whether the Wi-Fi light flashes quickly and the ON lamp remains lit.
- Go to the access point and press the WPS button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi light and the ON lamp are lit.
Note: A blue Wi-Fi light on the printer continues to flash while searching, and the Power & Wi-Fi lamps will flash when connecting to the access point. Once the Canon Pixma MG3670 setup has established a connection successfully, the Power & Wi-Fi lamps stop flashing and remain lit. If your access point doesn’t support the WPS feature, then you can utilize the CD that is in the printer box. Insert the CD and Run the printer setup. If you have misplaced the CD, you can download the software from the manufacturer’s website. The downloaded files will have some extensions.
Canon Pixma MG3670 Driver Software for Windows Users
Click the Start Setup button on the initial screen. The software checks whether there are any updates on the driver & software. It then downloads them if necessary. You have to select the name of your Region and Country and click on the Next button. Click the Yes icon if you accept the terms and conditions of the license agreement. Click the Agree button if you would like to enroll in the Extended Survey Program. Else click the Do not agree button. Select the Next button to allow all Install Wizard Processes. Enable the Wireless LAN Connection option and then click the Next button. Choose the Connect via Wireless router (recommended) option and then select the Next icon. Check whether your printer is switched on and then click Next. The software starts searching for printers that are already setup on your network. Choose your printer’s name from the list. MP drivers and network tools are downloaded and installed. You need to wait until the software installation, and the Setup process gets complete. You can click the Execute icon to perform a test print, else select the Next button. Once the Setup is complete, choose the Next button to perform the software installation. Select the software that you wish to install from the list and click the Next button. You can also uninstall them later. Select the Next icon to register your printer, else click the Skip button. Choose the Exit button to complete the installation.
Canon Pixma MG3670 Driver Software for Mac Users
- Double click the downloaded extension.
- Click the Setup icon twice to start the Setup and select the Open button.
- Select the Next button on the initial screen.
- Install the Helper Tool by setting a password in the next wizard.
- Click the Start Setup icon. The software will check if there are any updates to the driver & software and download them.
- Select the name of your region and country, then click Next.
- Click the Yes button if you agree to the terms of the license agreement.
- Click the Agree button to take part in the Extended Survey Program. If not, select the Do Not Agree icon.
- Enable the Wireless LAN connection option and then click the Next button.
- Turn ON theCanon Pixma MG3670 setup and click the Next button. The software starts searching for printers that are already set up on your network.
- Select your printer’s name from the Printers On The Network list & click the Next option to start the software installation.
- Wait until the MP Drivers and Network Tools are downloaded and installed. Wait until the Setup is complete.
- Click the Add Printer option.
- The printer will be displayed in the Add window.
- Select it and click the Add button. Wait until your printer is set up and click Next to complete the setup.
- Select the Start button to perform a test print and confirm the installation, else click the Next option.
- Select the Next icon to perform the software installation after the setup gets completed.
- Choose the software that you wanted to install and click the Next button.
- Click the Next icon to register your printer, else click the Skip button.
- Select the Exit button to complete the installation.
How to Print from Computer using Canon Pixma MG3670?
Follow the instructions below to print from a computer.
- Turn ON the Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup and load paper into the printer tray.
- Select the document to be printed.
- Choose the Printer model from the Print Dialog.
- Select the paper size, number of copies, page orientation, quality & media, media type, and print quality from the Print dialog.
- Click the Print option to complete the setup.
How to Print from iPhone using Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup?
You can use the AirPrint application to print from an iPhone using the PIXMA MG3670.
- Ascertain that the printer is turned on.
- Load paper in the tray.
- Tap the Operation icon to access the Menu options from the AirPrint app.
- Tap the Print icon and choose the Printer model.
- For printing multiple pages, tap the Range option and select the number of pages that you want to print.
- Enable Duplex Printing to print on both sides.
- Finally, tap the Print icon.
Canon Pixma MG3670 Duplex Printing Guide
- Select your printer model in the Print & Scan section of the Control Panel.
- Right-Click on it model and select Preferences to open the Printer driver setup window.
- Enable the Duplex printing check box and make sure that the Automatic option is checked.
- Select the layout from the Page Layout list.
- Choose the print area as the document may not fit in one page during duplex printing. Hence select normal-size or reduced printing from the Print Area Setup box.
- Select the stapling side from the Orientation & Page Layout settings.
- Mention the margin width and click OK.
- End the Setup process by clicking the OK button.
Canon Pixma MG3670 Setup Troubleshooting Guide
Ensure the network settings compatibility between the machine and the wireless router. If they don’t match, change the network settings of the device to pair with the wireless router.
- Ensure that the Canon Pixma MG3670 setup is not placed too far from the wireless router.
- Ascertain that the computer network settings are set correctly.
- Monitor the signal status. Move the machine or router to a location where the signal is strong.
- Turn off the security software’s firewall.
- Connect the device and the computer to the same network segment, if you are using a router.
- Check whether you are using the valid channel.
Ensure that the machine is plugged in securely. If not, turn it on until the lamp stops flashing.
- Check the connection between your Canon Pixma MG3670 setup and computer.
- Disable the access point mode, when you print using any other mode.
- Ensure that the output tray is open while printing.
- Delete the undesired print jobs while printing from a computer.
- Check whether the default printer driver is enabled.
- Set the Prevention of Print Data Loss to ON in the Page Setup when you print extensive data. However, this may sometimes reduce the print quality.
- Restarting the system is the last option.
If the driver installation process did not begin when you use the CD, then follow these steps.
- Check if the machine is switched on.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi lamp of the printer is lit.
- Check if there are any obstructions.
- Examine the distance between the router and the printer. Place them close enough.
- Ascertain that there is no source of radio wave interference nearby.
- Ensure that the network settings of the Canon Pixma MG3670 setup are compatible with the wireless router. Print the network setting information to check the current network settings. Change the settings if they are not similar. Ensure that the network settings of the phone and the printer are identical, if not change them.
The site functions independently. We intend to provide service, especially to the Canon printer users. We are, by no means, affiliated to the manufacturer and do not rely on them for providing service. Any image, logo, or trademark mentioned on the site have been acknowledged. We are not liable to any loss or damage occurred in connection to the website or the information contained in it. Go through our statement of policies carefully before using the site.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 | All rights are reserved