Canon Pixma MG2900 Setup Guidance
Canon Pixma MG2900 is tailored to meet all your requirements. Print, Scan, and Copy is designed just for office use. The Canon Pixma MG2900 Setup provides solutions to aid efficiency and productivity to your business.
How to Set Up Canon Pixma MG2900 Printer?
- Inspect the seal in your package. If the seal is not there, return it.
- Check if all the other accessories that come in the package are available.
- Remove all the unwanted materials from the box.
- Place the Canon Pixma MG2900 Setup on a flat surface.
- Insert the ink cartridges.
- Connect your Canon Pixma MG2900 to a power supply.
- Download the driver file for your printer and install it.
- Your initial setup is done once the driver gets installed.
Canon Pixma MG2900 Download Guidance
Canon Pixma MG2900 Driver Download
The driver acts as a link between the system and the printer. It serves as a communication channel between your Canon Pixma MG2900 setup and system. Follow the given instructions.
- Open your browser.
- Key in the required keywords.
- Download the driver file.
- Make sure that the driver and the Operating system are compatible.
- Open the Downloads folder on your system to access the driver file.
- You can use the CD that comes in the printer package to download the driver.
- Load the CD into the CD drive.
- The system will recognize the CD and initiate the installation process.
Canon Pixma MG2900 Manual Download
The manual contains all the required information regarding the printer. In case of any error, you can refer to the troubleshooting section in it to overcome issues.
- Check your Canon Pixma MG2900 setup package for the manual.
- Connect your system to a power source.
- Download the user manual from the internet.
- Use your web browser.
- Use the search box and type the required keywords.
- Download the manual.
- Look into the download folder to access the saved manual.
- Click twice on the manual to open it.
Canon Pixma MG2900 Printer Setup
Canon Pixma MG2900 for Mac
- Remove all the unnecessary packing items from the box.
- Connect the printer to a power supply.
- Switch it ON.
- Connect your MAC and Canon Pixma MG2900 Setup together.
- Since most the MAC devices do not have a CD drive, you can download the driver from the internet.
- Open your web browser.
- Enter the credentials in the search box.
- Download the driver which is suitable for your Operating System.
- Double click on the downloaded driver and initiate the installation process.
How To Connect Canon Pixma Mg2900 To Apple
- Click the Apple icon on your system.
- Go to System preferences.
- "Turn ON" your Canon Pixma MG2900 Setup.
- Connect your system and printer using a USB cable.
- Open the Print and Fax option.
- Choose Canon Pixma MG2900 from the list.
- Try taking a test printout.
How to Print from iPad to Canon Pixma MG2900?
- Check if your Canon Pixma MG2900 Setup is turned ON.
- Initiate the application.
- Check if the name of your product gets displayed.
- If not, click the printer and proceed to the next step.
- Select Detect Printer.
- Check if your product name is displayed.
- If not, click Printer Setup.
- Choose the printer connection method.
- Tap Setup guide.
- Follow all the instructions that get displayed on the screen.
Canon Pixma MG2900 Mobile Printing Assistance
Mobile printing is the process of printing documents from your mobile wirelessly. The process involved is quite simple. Switch ON your mobile and Canon Pixma MG2900 Setup. Connect them to the same network. Download the Canon mobile app. Open the image or document that has to be printed. Choose print and customize the options using printer preferences. Choose your printer from the printer list. Tap the OK button and print your document.
Canon Pixma MG2900 Cloud Print Setup
Print your documents from anywhere using Google cloud print. Follow the instructions to print your documents using Google Cloud Print.
- Make sure your printer is connected to the internet. Register your printer with Google cloud print.
- Tap Setup on the home screen and find Web Service
- Choose Web service connection setup and search for Web Service setup. Find Google Cloud Print setup.
- Register with Google Cloud Print and choose the language.
- The authentication URL should be printed. Tap YES to confirm the URL. The process will now be completed.
- Register with Google Cloud Print, enter your Google account information and hit OK.
- Select the Menu button and search for the settings menu. Select the Manage Cloud Print Device option.
- Click Add Printer to link your account and printer.
- Follow all the procedures that get displayed on the screen.
Canon Pixma MG2900 Setup Common Queries
- Check if the power is turned ON.
- Pull the paper output tray and its Extension.
- Remove the cover.
- The FINE Cartridge goes back to the replacement position.
- Push down the cartridge until it clicks and removes it.
- There are a few preparations involved in setting up a new cartridge.
- You need to remove the protective tape gently. Now install the new cartridge into its port.
- Push it slowly until a click sound is heard. Close the cover and adjust the printhead.
- Turn ON your Canon Pixma MG2900 Setup and system.
- Load the printer with sheets.
- Long press the Stop button until the alarm lamp flashes 15 times and release it.
- A printout will be produced.
- This printout will contain the information related to the wireless connection.
- Now hold the Stop button of the printer until the alarm flashes 16 times.
- Release the button.
- To set up the WPS PIN CODE, follow all the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Check if the Wi-Fi lamp of the printer is lit.
- You require the setup CD-ROM that comes in the printer package.
- Run the software after the file has been saved. Click Next when the Setup program begins.
- Make sure to switch ON your printer.
- Proceed with process and download the required software.
- Under the Check Printer Setting, select Set up the network connection via USB.
- You will be prompted to connect your system and printer with a USB cable.
- The setup program will now search for a network.
- Choose Yes under the Confirm Connection Access Point screen.
- place the Canon Pixma MG2900 setup on the platen.
- Open the IJ Scan utility.
- Select Settings and specify the required settings.
- When the setting is completed, click OK.
- Click Document on the IJ Scan Utility.
- This initiates the scanning.
- You can also set up the scanning process with auto scan.
- Start the IJ Scan utility and then choose Auto.
- The document gets scanned.
The site functions independently. We intend to provide service, especially to the Canon printer users. We are, by no means, affiliated to the manufacturer and do not rely on them for providing service. Any image, logo, or trademark mentioned on the site have been acknowledged. We are not liable to any loss or damage occurred in connection to the website or the information contained in it. Go through our statement of policies carefully before using the site.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 | All rights are reserved