Complete Canon Pixma E477 Setup Assistance
Canon Pixma E477 is an efficient printer that performs wireless printing at very affordable rates. If genuine cartridges are used in the Canon Pixma E477 setup, then the print output and performance will also be high. This series of Canon printers can also print with various printing applications.
How to Set Up Canon Pixma E477 Printer?
- The primary step is to verify the seal of the package that you bought.
- If the seal is broken, do not open it. Replace it with a new one.
- Else, open the package and take the printer out of the box.
- Verify if the warranty card, user manual, power cord, cartridges, etc., are available in the box.
- Take the power cord and attach one end of it to the Canon Pixma E477 Setup. The other end should be attached to the power supply.
- Turn on the Canon printer with the help of the Power button.
Canon Pixma E477 Printer Download Assistance
Canon Pixma E477 Driver Download
Driver helps you connect your printer and computer. Drivers are of two kinds namely the MP, and XPS drivers. XPS is the basic function driver whereas MP is the full feature drivers. If you want to enjoy theentire functionality of the printer, then you have to install MP drivers.
Canon Pixma E477 Manual Download
Manual is a complete guide to use the printer effectively. Each issue that arises with your Canon Pixma E477 Setup can be solved with the help of the manual. It is provided to you at the time of purchase. Else, you can download it from this website for free.
How to Install Canon Pixma E477 Driver Software?
Install Canon Pixma E477 Driver on Windows
- Drivers should be installed on your system. This connects you to the printer.
- Canon can work with the help of two kinds of drivers: MP and XPS .
- Here, we will get to know how to install the MP driver since it allows you to make use of all the operations that a printer provides.
- Download the drivers from this website or use the installation CD to install it.
- Place the CD in the CD-ROM and close it.
- Once the file is recognized, click the Run Msetup4.exe file in the AutoPlay screen.
Install Canon Pixma E477 Driver on Mac
- Attaching the USB cable to your Canon Pixma E477 Setup and computer as the first step.
- Turn on the Mac system and place the installation CD in the drive.
- Double-click on the Setup icon present in your Setup screen.
- Key-in your User name and Password in the succeeding screen and tap the OK button.
- Choose the Install option after selecting the Easy Install option from the Main Menu.
- You have to agree to the Agreement of License, and then the driver will be installed successfully.
How to Install Ink Cartridge in Canon Pixma E477 Setup?
Quick Steps for Ink Cartridge Installation in Canon Pixma E477
- Ink cartridges can be installed with the help of the guidelines given below.
- Canon Pixma E477 uses two cartridges to print: a black cartridge and a color cartridge.
- CL-57S is the color cartridge used, and PG-47 is the black one.
- Use only genuine Canon ink cartridges. Duplicate cartridges might lead to unwanted issues.
- Verify if the Canon printer is turned on and attached to a power outlet.
- Pull out the front cover and wait until the cartridge holder moves to one side of the printer and becomes idle.
- Unwrap the new cartridges from its package.
- Remove the protective film and the orange tape from the top part of the canon ink cartridge.
- Position the cartridge in its respective slot at a slightly slanting position.
- Push it until you hear a click sound.
- Take a test print to see if you have installed the cartridge properly.
Quick Steps for Ink Cartridge Replacement in Canon Pixma E477
- Check if the Canon Pixma E477 setup is turned on.
- Pull the scanning unit in the upward direction.
- Wait until the printhead holder goes to the idle state and doesn’t touch anything.
- The ink cartridges are present there. There will be two ink cartridges installed in your printer.
- One of them is a color cartridge, and the other one is black.
- Pull the cartridges slightly upwards and remove it slowly from its slot.
- Keep it aside for recycling.
- Open the new cartridges and take it out of its package.
- Insert it in a slightly slanting position to avoid any damage or misfit.
- Push the cartridge inwards untila click sound is heard.
- Close the front cover and take a test print.
How to Connect Canon Pixma E477 Setup with USB Cable
Quick Steps for Canon Pixma E477 USB Connection in Windows
- Close all the background apps before initiating the installation process.
- You have to log in as the Administrator to send print jobs to the printer when you need.
- With the help of the Power button, switch on your printer.
- Remove any USB cables attached to it before installation.
- Place the CD in the CD-Drive and close it.
- Double-click the Msetup4.exe file to begin the setup. Tap Yes in the next window to give necessary permissions.
Select the Easy Install option and then select the list of applications that you wish to install with the
- help of the Custom Install option.
- Choose the Use the Printer via USB option in the Printer Connection Method screen to connect via USB.
- Connect your Canon printer and computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Stack the papers in the input tray and print the alignment page.
- To print two pages of the pattern, select the Execute option in the next screen.
- Your setup process is now complete.
Quick Steps for Canon Pixma E477 USB Connection in Mac
- Prior to starting the installation process, check if there are cables associated with the Mac system.
- Turn on the Canon Pixma E477 Setup with the help of the Power button present on the control panel.
- Switch on the computer and place the installation CD into your computer’s disc drive.
- Press the Setup icon in the succeeding window that appears. Key-in the Name and Password in the next pop-up window.
- Click the Easy Install option and select the applications that you want to install on your system.
- Select the Use the Printer vis USB option and tap the Next option.
- Associate the USB cable between the Mac and the Canon printer.
- Choose the Execute option in the Print Head Alignment page to print the alignment pattern.
- Verify if you have loaded papers in the input tray prior to printing the alignment page.
Canon Pixma E477 Wireless Setup Guidance
Canon Pixma E477 Wireless Setup for Windows
- Insert the CD in the CD drive and close it.
- Choose the Run Msetup4.exe file to run it as soon as the file gets recognized.
- The Next option should be selected in the initial screen.
- Then, select the mode of connection as Wireless Connection to associate your Canon Pixma E477 setup and computer wirelessly.
- The proceeding step is to select the Cableless Setup option in the next pop-up window to connect without USB cables.
- Choose your region, and the list of software to be installed on your computer.
- The License Agreement page will be displayed, click Yes.
Canon Pixma E477 Wireless Setup for Mac
- In the Initial Setup screen, choose the Next option.
- Specify the correct User name and Password in the Authentication screen to start the connection process.
- On clicking Next option, you will be taken to the Connection Method Selection screen.
- The mode of connection should be selected as Wireless Connection. Then switch on your Canon Pixma E477 setup.
- Select the Connect to the Network option and follow the series of prompts that are displayed on your screen to make a connection.
- The Setup will finish within a few minutes.
Canon Pixma E477 Printer Functions Guidance
How to Print using Canon Pixma E477?
- Prior to the printing process, the basic printing setup should be done on your device.
- Check if the Canon printer is turned on.
- Place a few sheets of paper in the input tray after aligning them.
- Open the Printer Driver’s Setup screen in the next step.
- Under the Quick Setup tab, choose the Commonly Used Settings option.
- The Additional Features, Media Type, and the Paper Size will go to its predefined values once you modify the Settings.
- The Print Quality can be set as High, standard, or Draft based on your requirements.
- Choose the OK option to save the settings you modified.
- Open the document or file to print on your device and navigate to the File menu.
- Click the Print option from the drop-down list.
- In the Print Preview dialog box, modify any settings you need and specify the number of copies you want to print.
- Then, tap the Print option to print the document.
How to Copy using Canon Pixma E477?
- Check if the Canon Pixma E477 setup is turned on.
- Papers of appropriate size should be loaded in the input tray after you extend it.
- Place the original documents on the scanner bed and check if the copy side is facing downwards.
- Wrinkled or torn papers should not be placed on the glass. The platen should not contain any dust or fingerprints.
- The Copy button should be pressed on the control panel of the printer.
- Tap the Color button for Color copy and the Black button for a black & white copy.
- Press the Color copy or Black button repeatedly to increase the number of copies to be made.
- The copying process will start in a few seconds.
Canon Pixma E477 Cloud Print Setup
- You should possess a Google account to print with the help of Google Cloud Print.
- Register with the Cloud Print using the Google Account you have.
- Open Google Chrome on your system and Sign in to Chrome by selecting the Chrome menu.
- Specify the correct credentials of your Google Account in the next window.
- Select the Print option available under the Chrome menu.
- Choose the Change button and select the Destination option.
- Then, you have to choose the Canon E400 series option under the Local Destinations option.
- Tap the Print option to print your file.
How to Scan using Canon Pixma E477?
- The original document to be scanned should be placed on the scanner glass with the scan side facing downwards.
- Before starting to scan the document, verify if you have installed the IJ Scan Utility on your system.
- To set the paper size, resolution, etc., you have to go to the Settings option.
- Press the OK button after you modify the settings under the Settings option.
- In the Menu bar, you have to select the Document or photo option based on the type of document you want to scan.
- Choose the Document option if you want to scan a document.
- Else, select the Photo option if you are about to scan a photo.
- Now the scanning process will be initiated.
Guide: Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy App
- Firstly, register your device with the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY app.
- Check if the printer is turned on and launch the SELPHY app on your device.
- With the help of the Register Printer icon, you have to connect your Canon Pixma E477 setup to your device.
- Choose the name of the printer after it appears and then the printer will be successfully registered with the app.
- Then, you have to restart the downloaded applications on your device.
- Next, choose the Select Images option to choose the list of images that you want to print.
- Click the Next option after you are done with selecting the images.
- Choose the Canon printer from which you want to print with, paper size, and any other settings you need.
- Tap the Print option to print your file or document.
Canon Pixma E477 Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
Troubleshooting instructions will help you if the Canon Pixma E477 faces any issues. Guidance for all the problems is given on this website. These steps are also specified in the manual for your reference. Pictorial representations are also available for easy understanding.
- The paper size and the specified media settings should match properly.
- This issue might occur if they do not match.
- An appropriate print quality should be selected, and it can be done in the Driver’s Setup screen.
- If the above ideas do not work, additional guidance will be given on the issue by technical experts.
- The main solution to be followed for this problem is to uninstall the Mp drivers from your system and then install it again.
- From the Control Panel, select the Programs option and then choose the Programs & Features option.
- Click on the driver file and choose the Uninstall option to delete the Canon Pixma E477 Setup MP drivers.
- Make use of the same procedure to uninstall the IJ Scan Utility from the applications list.
- Tap the Yes option present in the Confirmation screen to uninstall it.
- The final step is to re-install it again to get rid of the issue successfully.
The site functions independently. We intend to provide service, especially to the Canon printer users. We are, by no means, affiliated to the manufacturer and do not rely on them for providing service. Any image, logo, or trademark mentioned on the site have been acknowledged. We are not liable to any loss or damage occurred in connection to the website or the information contained in it. Go through our statement of policies carefully before using the site.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 | All rights are reserved