Canon Maxify MB2020 Setup Guidance
The Canon Maxify MB2020 is designed to produce all the services with low running cost. With this printer, you can also increase your business productivity. The all in one Canon Maxify MB2020 Setup is the best choice for your office work. The additional features like built-in faxing, automatic document feeder, WiFi networking, and wireless printing further boosts quality output from the Canon Maxify MB2020.
How to Set Up Canon Maxify MB2020 Printer?
- Unwrap the package and discard the cover material.
- Remove the printer from the package and place the printer on the surface.
- Take all the other accessories from the packing bag.
- Connect the power plug with your Canon Maxify MB2020 Setup .
- Press the power button and turn on the device.
- Download and install the software.
- Fill the tray with required A4 sheets.
- Assign the print job to your Canon Maxify MB2020.
Canon Maxify MB2020 Download Guidance
Canon Maxify MB2020 Driver Download
The printer software that allows you to access and assign the job to the Canon Maxify MB2020 is the driver. To access the Canon Maxify MB2020 from your computer, a compatible driver should be downloaded and installed.
- Access the Web browser on the system.
- Key in the required in the search box needed.
- Open the Website and find your Canon Maxify MB2020 setup from the list.
- Click the Download option.
- Wait till the driver gets downloaded.
- Run the Canon Maxify MB2020 driver program once the download is complete.
- Enter the required settings.
- Assign the print job to your Canon Maxify MB2020.
Canon Maxify MB2020 Manual Download
The Canon Maxify MB2020 official document that has all the required settings and other information regarding the printer is the user manual. Given below are the steps involved in downloading the manual.
- Click the browser on the desktop.
- Access the Search box and type the words required.
- Open the web page and find the Manual download section.
- Select the Canon Maxify MB2020 setup manual and tap download.
- Wait till the download is completed.
- Place the cursor and click on the Manual to open it.
- The hard copy of the manual contains detailed information regarding the Canon Maxify MB2020.
- Refer the manual in case of any error or other setup processes.
Canon Maxify MB2020 Wireless Setup Guidance
With the Wireless Setup of your Canon Maxify MB2020, you can now allocate jobs to your Canon Maxify MB2020 without physically being connected to the system. This feature allows you to perform the task without actually being wired to the Canon Maxify MB2020.
- Access the Home screen on your Canon Maxify MB2020 setup.
- Use the arrow to scroll across and choose WLAN.
- Hit the Wireless LAN Setup.
- When the printer detects the WPS-Compatible access point, you will be asked to press the WPS button.
- Press the Stop button on the screen.
- Under the Wireless LAN, setup chooses Other setup.
- Select Cableless Setup and hit OK.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Canon Maxify MB2020 Ink Replacement Guide
You can easily assign jobs to your Canon Maxify MB2020 using your Canon application. Scrutinize the procedure given below to print using a canon printer app.
- When your Canon Maxify MB2020 is empty or experiences any issues with printing, it may be due to an empty or blank cartridge.
- Switch on your Canon Maxify MB2020 and lower the cover of the printer.
- Wait till the print head holder moves back to the replacement position and find the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced.
- Use the eject lever and take out the empty or damaged cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of the pack.
- Align the cartridge along with the installation guide and push the ink cartridge into the slot.
- Press the cartridge until it snaps into the slot firmly.
- Tap the exit option on the screen and wait till the print head moves back to its previous position.
- Close the cover and assign a print task for your Canon Maxify MB2020 Setup.
Canon Maxify MB2020 Setup Mobile Printing Guide
Print the documents directly from your mobile device with Canon Maxify MB2020. You can now allot jobs to your printer directly from your mobile. To do this, you need an application on your machine that would allow you to connect the printer and your mobile. Assign jobs to your Canon Maxify MB2020 using arrays of applications like AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, etc.
Canon Maxify MB2020 AirPrint Setup
Access your Canon Maxify MB2020 with your I phone and MAC device. To print your documents with AirPrint follow the process given below.
- Switch on your Apple device and Canon Maxify MB2020 Setup.
- Connect your Apple device with your printer.
- Access your device and hit Menu.
- "Open" the material that needs to be printed
- Tap the print option and wait till the printers list gets displayed.
- "Select" Canon Maxify MB2020 from the list displayed.
- Enter the specifications.
- Click "OK" to print the document.
Canon Maxify MB2020 Cloud Print Setup
With Google Cloud Print assign jobs from your phone, tablets, and computers.
- Tap the power button and turn on your printer.
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Access the Menu option.
- Click Print and select your Canon Maxify MB2020 setup.
- Set the required amount of copies and other settings.
- Hit the Print with Google Cloud Print.
Canon Maxify MB2020 Mopria Setup
Before assigning any print job switch on your printer and fill the Canon Maxify MB2020 print with the required amount of A4 sheets.
- Install the driver suitable for your Canon Maxify MB2020.
- Access the material that needs to be printed.
- Hit the print option.
- Enter the print settings.
- Preview the document and tap OK.
- Take the printed document from the tray.
Canon Maxify MB2020 Printer Functions Guide
Canon Maxify MB2020 Duplex Printing
- With Canon Maxify MB2020 you can now print two sides of the document simultaneously.
- Turn on your Canon Maxify MB2020 Setup.
- Enter A4 sheets into your Canon Maxify MB2020.
- Access the Printer Driver Setup window and click Page Setup.
- Hit the box next to Automatic and Duplex printing.
- Your duplex document is now being printed.
Canon Maxify MB2020 Scan Setup
- Place the document on your Canon Maxify MB2020 platen glass.
- Open the Scan utility on your computer.
- Click the Settings option on the Scan Utility
- Fill in the required setting.
- When the Utility option pops up click the document option.
- There are times when you would wish to stop the scanning option.
- Click the cancel button to cease the operation.
Canon Maxify MB2020 How To Fax
- Connect the cords with your Canon Maxify MB2020.
- Make sure the cables are properly connected.
- Try calling the other side to check if the fax is working correctly.
- Place the document on the feeder.
- Click the fax button.
- Fill in the required fax settings.
- Fill in the recipient’s fax number.
- Make sure the other side is receiving the fax.
How to Reset Canon Maxify MB2020?
By performing the reset procedure, your Canon Maxify MB2020 will be back to its initial settings.
- Power ON your Canon Maxify MB2020 Setup.
- Press and hold the Stop button.
- Free the Stop button and hit the ON button.
- Keep pressing the ON button.
- Tap the Stop button of your Canon Maxify MB2020 for five times.
- Now stop pressing the buttons and release them.
- Your Canon Maxify MB2020 will now be back to its initial settings fill in the required parameters.
Guide: Canon Maxify MB2020 Firmware Update
The firmware update is conducted to update your existing software and to make sure your system does not encounter any issue.
- Power on your printer.
- Make sure the device is connected with the internet.
- Note down your version and make sure you have an update available
- Access the Control Panel option.
- Choose Administrator.
- Tap on Check for updates option.
- Wait till the updates are performed.
Canon Maxify MB2020 Setup Troubleshooting Guide
Troubleshooting is the process of resolving the issue when the Canon Maxify MB2020 printer experiences some error. You can refer the manual for the necessary troubleshooting steps. You can also know about the working and features of the Canon Maxify MB2020 by reading through the manual
There are many possibilities involved when you Canon Maxify MB2020 won’t print. Scrutinize the given procedure to resolve this problem
- If your Canon Maxify MB2020 Setup is switched off turn it on
- Check the Canon Maxify MB2020 ink level and make sure sufficient ink is present.
- A paper jam in your Canon Maxify MB2020 might also lead to this issue. Make sure no bits of paper is stuck.
- Discard all the additional print jobs of your Canon Maxify MB2020.
- In case of a wireless connection make sure the Canon Maxify MB2020 is selected.
Occasionally your Canon Maxify MB2020 might have issues with sending a fax. To solve this issue follow the given methods.
- The Canon Maxify MB2020 might be in sleep mode.
- Power on the machine.
- The machine might not be connected to a power supply.
- Check if your Canon Maxify MB2020 is connected to a power supply.
- Make sure the cable lines are intact.
- Contact the receiver and make sure his line and machine are not busy or engaged.
- Resend the document once again.
When the driver not found error gets displayed on the screen pursue the procedure given below to correct this issue.
- Make sure the driver software is installed in your system.
- Reinstall the Canon Maxify MB2020 driver.
- Make sure the driver installed is compatible with the printer and Operating System.
- Update all the available printer software on your system.
- Restart your Canon Maxify MB2020 setup and system.
- Call our experts to fix the issue.
When your Canon Maxify MB2020 won’t connect to wifi follow the given steps to resolve this error with your Canon Maxify MB2020.
- Turn on the router if it is switched off.
- Make sure the Canon Maxify MB2020 is powered on.
- Check if the Canon Maxify MB2020 and computer is connected to the same network.
- The Canon Maxify MB2020 might be far away from the access point.
- Keep the device close to the router to access it wirelessly.
- Reconnect the Canon Maxify MB2020 setup and the device once again.
At times your Canon Maxify MB2020 prints blank pages. This is an issue which can be resolved by doing the given steps.
- The router might be off in case of a wireless connection.
- The device and the printer might be connected with a different access point.
- Fit a new ink cartridge and remove the damaged or empty cartridge of your Canon Maxify MB2020.
- Replace the USB cable connecting the system and Canon Maxify MB2020 setup.
- Connect the USB cable with another port and try printing again.
- Check the driver and make sure it is suitable for your Canon Maxify MB2020.
The Canon B504 error code is pre-programmed to stop the resistors in the print-head from overheating and self-destructing.
- The error occurs when the printer runs out of ink
- This issue arises when there is no ink flow to the print head.
- The ink flow keeps the print head cool.
- Refill the Canon Maxify MB2020 setup before assigning any jobs.
- Give a call to our experts to handle this issue.
The site functions independently. We intend to provide service, especially to the Canon printer users. We are, by no means, affiliated to the manufacturer and do not rely on them for providing service. Any image, logo, or trademark mentioned on the site have been acknowledged. We are not liable to any loss or damage occurred in connection to the website or the information contained in it. Go through our statement of policies carefully before using the site.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 | All rights are reserved